We are always looking for great dietitians!
EZ Nutrition Consulting is always seeking to add to our family of dietitians. If you are an independent, knowledgeable, and compassionate Registered Dietitian in Nebraska or Iowa, let’s chat to see if we would be a good fit to help serve our long term care communities.
As an EZ Nutrition employee, you will receive:
- A highly competitive wage
- Benefit package
- Travel reimbursement
- Opportunity to participate in a matched IRA upon hire
- Laptop provided
- Cell phone reimbursement
Primary responsibilities include:
- Complete nutrition assessments
- Adapt to a variety of settings including long term care and critical access hospitals
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Provide support and guidance to food service management staff through regular observations of the food service operations and sanitary practices.
The consultant also performs business and oversight functions, such as management of resources in a cost-effective manner. The dietitian will participate in compliance and quality performance improvement efforts to ensure that food service management and nutrition care is safe and effective.
Travel is required, and the applicant must be a Registered Dietitian (or registration eligible) with a current license in the state requested to work.Apply Now